1. I am a huge fan of baroque music.
2. I used to make a living reading tarot cards.
3. I homeschooled my kid through high school.
4. I have been a member of Mensa since 1975.
5. I published my first story in 1976.
6. I can quote Jurassic Park, Steel Magnolias, and Moulin Rouge, line by line.
7. My secret dream is to direct an all-female version of Jesus Christ Superstar.
8. I'm allergic to a vast amount of foods, but I have no hay fever issues.
9. I taught myself to play piano, knit, weave, and sculpt. My next goal is to spin and play the guitar.
10. I didn't smile from the time I was 10 to 13. When I smiled again, it hurt for days after. I am totally making up for it now.
1. I seriously wanted to be a paleontologist at one time.
2. I attended the American Academy of Dramatic Arts in New York City.
3. I was always an artist but didn't start writing until about thirteen years ago.
4. I detest Swiss cheese.
5. I can recite the Wizard of Oz movie from beginning to end.
6. I love the big musicals of the 40's and 50's
7. I'm actually shy. No, really. Stop laughing.
8. I still watch cartoons.
9. I have written dinosaur porn. Trex fisting to be exact.
10. I am a huge horror fan.
B.a. I knew these!
1. I was a college library circulation director for 6 years. I quit to write full time.
2. I love weird alien erotica. Tentacles? Probes? Yes please.
3. I adore the original Addams Family TV show and I wanted to be Morticia when I grew up
4. I have a real thing for Georgian era fashion. Conical stays and side panniers? Yes please.
5. I have a terrible fascination with disasters on Mt Everest
6. I once worked as a clown. My wife is terrified of clowns and can't look at the old pics
7. My very first short story was a microfic about powering the world with popcorn
8. In the last 3 years I have broken both my feet and spent well over 8 months in a walking boot combined
9. I can't eat just one slice of carrot cake. Unless I just get one at a restaurant, which is tough now that I'm GF
10. I never used to plot my books. Now I have charts and graphs. I blame BA.
1. I am a picky eater - I'm way better than I used to be, but there's still a few things that I won't touch. Eggplant, I'm specifically looking at you.
2. Having said that, I will try anything once. Weirdest thing I've tried so far - Haggis.
3. Keeping on the food theme - I love tongue, beef tongue especially. Beef tongue sandwiches are happy making.
4. I lived in Heidelberg, Germany for a year when I was eleven. This is where my lifelong addiction to gummi cokes began. And I am a gummi coke snob - it's got to be Haribo.
5. I have been trying for well over a year to make going to the gym a regular part of my routine with varying levels of success. I hate going to the gym.
6. I have a bunch of allergies, everything from dust to dander to pollen. Luckily, most of the food allergies I had as a kid backed off as I got older.
7. I wanted to be an astronaut growing up. I still dream about going as a writer - like on a mission to mars to record the happenings or something like that.
8. I have a black thumb. I love having plants, but most of them don't make it a year. I keep trying, though.
9. I have always loved coca-cola and am in fact addicted to it. I tried over a half dozen times to quit it. So far this last time has stuck more than 3 years. One drink of it would be a slippery slope back to 3 cans a day - I know this from experience. And I still miss it like crazy.
10. I am not a huge chocolate fan. I like it. Especially the hazelnut praline stuff, but I would almost always rather crunch on some chips (with a side of coke, god, I miss it) than eat a chocolate bar. And I am a chocolate snob - if I'm going to have it, I want it from Purdy's or in a pinch, Godiva's.
Sean’s website is http://www.seanmichaelwrites.com
Julia’s is http://www.juliatalbot.com BA’s is http://www.batortuga.com
Kiernan's is www.KiernanKelly.com
Sean -- https://www.facebook.com/SeanMichaelWrites
Julia -- https://www.facebook.com/juliatalbotauthor
BA -- https://www.facebook.com/batortuga
Kiernan -- https://www.facebook.com/kiernan.kelly