Sunday, October 30, 2016

An Introduction, by Christa Tomlinson


Hello, everyone! I'm Christa and I'm the newest member of Cafe Risque. I'm so excited to join this group of amazing authors. I'll get started by introducing myself.

I've been reading romance since I was a preteen. Actually, I was probably reading them before I should have been. My big sister used to let me read hers, but would make me promise not to read the spicy parts. I always promised, but ended up reading them anyway. Ooops!

I started reading m/m when I discovered e-books around 2005 or so. Katie Anderson and Evangeline Anderson were some of my first m/m reads. And I started writing m/m after I made a foray into writing wrestling fan fiction. Yep, you read that right. I'm a big fan of professional wrestling. I've even started a series set in that world. Showing Him the Ropes is the first book in Champions of Desire. I totally nerded out and fell in love writing Chance and Devin's story. You should check it out.

But for the most part, I'm still learning my way in this wonderful world of m/m romance. I have lots of plot bunnies and thoughts on the genre and I can't wait to share them all with you.

Thanks for reading!

Christa

No comments:

Post a Comment