Saturday, November 26, 2016

Being Thankful Even When You Don't Feel It By S.C. Wynne


Good morning, all!

This is a time of year when we're all busy getting ready for the holidays and rushing around. It's kind of funny because the holidays are supposed to be all about family, but we get so caught up in the business of scheduling the actual holiday festivities, we kind of shove our actual family off into a corner so we can DO STUFF!

I'm going to try to make a concerted effort this year to really be in the moment. To not let the stress of things around me ruin what is my favorite time of year. I'm focusing on time with family. I'm taking joy in the little moments like a fire in the fireplace and a bottle of champagne.

I hope you were all able to do that last Thursday for Thanksgiving. Because being in the moment with the ones you love is truly something to be Thankful for.

S.C.

www.sc-wynne.com

No comments:

Post a Comment