Saturday, November 5, 2016

Hello and allow myself to introduce... myself! (Austin Powers reference) By S.C. Wynne


Good morning all!
I'm one of the newest contributors to Cafe Risqué and I'm honored to be here. I started writing in 2013 with my first book Hard-Ass is here. That acceptance letter from Loose Id was probably one of the most exciting emails I've ever received. Nothing will ever come close. Well maybe if I got an email from Publisher Clearing House telling me I won a bazillion dollars that would be slightly more exciting!!!  But I took to writing MM like a duck to water. I love reading and writing MM and can't imagine ever writing anything different. I've dabbled in writing MF mysteries, but oddly enough I find the words flow so much easier with my MM characters.
Well, I look forward to getting to know all of you who follow this blog, and, again, I'm thrilled to be a part of this wonderful group.
Have an amazing Saturday, and now I'm going to go drink an enormous cup of coffee!
SC

www.sc-wynne.com

No comments:

Post a Comment