Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Ask Andrew - My TBR Pile - Andrew Grey


Hey Andrew

What's on the top of your to be read pile?

Happy Reading Dawn

Dear Dawn

Oh boy that's a harder question that I'd like to admit to.  I don't get as much chance to read as I'd like to.  However I know I'll be reading Clare London's Romancing the Wrong Twin soon because I have the Dreamspun Desires subscription and I'm enjoying the stories.  (Just so you know I have Poppy's Secret in the subscription coming mid February)  Poppy Dennison wanted a secret baby book...  So I made sure her name was in it.  :)

I will be readying Mary Calmes's  When the Dust Settles.  I loved the others in the series, so I have to read that one.  I also have a copy of Isabelle Peterson's Unexpected Dreams that she was kind enough to pass on to me and I'll be starting that very soon.   And of course I'll be grabbing Renae Kaye's upcoming title in the Loving Jay series.  I always ready Ba's cowboy stories.  I just adore them. 

Other than that, when I get time to read, I'll probably look for something that catches my eye.  The writing is coming pretty furiously right now, but when that eases up, I'll read quite a bit and catch up on a lot of stories, especially as the weather gets cooler.

Hugs and love
Andrew

Ask Andrew is your chance to ask questions of a gay romance author.  The questions can be about the writing process in general, writing sex scenes, gay men, sex, characters in romance, characters having sex... okay you probably get the picture.    I promise to answer your questions as frankly and with as much humor as I possibly can.

So if you have a question, please send it to andrewgreybooks@comcast.net.  This is different from my usual email so your questions don't get lost.  I will answer one question a week.

Please remember this is meant to be all in fun.  (I was going to say good, clean fun, but who wants that.)    So send me your questions and let's see what mischief we can get into.

Visit Andrew on Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/andrewgreybooks  and you can join Andrew's fan group All The Way With Andrew Grey.

Follow him on Twitter:  @andrewgreybooks

1 comment:

  1. We have almost the same books lined up to read. Lol! Happy reading Andrew. 😀

    ReplyDelete