Sunday, November 13, 2016

I'll Be Honest the Election Erased My Brain by S.C. Wynne


I literally woke up today, Sunday, and almost had a heart attack. I was so depressed, confused and down right muddled by the election Tuesday,
I forgot to write my Saturday post.

I'm so sorry and embarrassed. But to be honest, I've thought of little else other than how terrified I am for our LGBT community and the middle class in this country. I pray that our new president will be far more moderate than he sounded during his campaign.

I don't know how to make it all better, but I promise to do what I can to fight anything that will harm my friends in the LGBT community. I'll oppose anything that will take away equality for everyone in this country. I'll fight bigotry and prejudice until the day I die.

And that's something I won't ever forget.

S.C.

www.sc-wynne.com

No comments:

Post a Comment