Thursday, November 17, 2016

Random Riley by Riley Hart


First, I owe you guys an apology. I might be known as the worst blogger ever. I'm going to try to get better, okay? I swear, my brain doesn't work right anymore. I seem to be forgetting more and more. My husband teases me because I used to be the girl who didn't forget anything. Now, I'm lucky if I remember to get dressed every day. LOL.

Anyway, I wanted to take a quick moment to give you guys an idea of what you can expect from me in the coming months and some other random odd and ends. As you know, Jumpstart just released at the end of October. It's the last book in the Crossroads series, and it's a novella :)

Jumpstart will also be released on December 20th as part of a 1001 Dark Nights anthology. It will be the same exact story that's available now, so if you've bought it, you won't need to buy it again. Those who haven't and want to read a collection of other novellas with it (the others being m/f), I hope you'll pick it up. There are some FAB authors in the anthology, one of them being Christopher Rice!

I'm currently woking on a new series called West Hollywood Boys. The series involves a group of friends who grew up in LA. They meet in a bar in West Hollywood every Friday night, so the bar and characters will be reoccurring. If you've read DARE YOU TO, in the IT WAS ALWAYS YOU anthology, you'll recognize the bar, Wild Side and occasionally catch a glimpse of Austin and Dare! Also, those of you who have read JUMPSTART and liked Quinn, I have on good authority he'll be showing up in this series :)

As of now, the plan is a three book series, with book one out sometime in January or February. I'll let you know exact dates as I learn them.

There might be a surprise or two coming next year as well, some books with Devon and things like that. You can also expect the third book in the Freefall series next year. It's a Nyrae Dawn series that I write with Christina Lee. I'm so excited to bring you guys Ezra and Daevon's story.

Also, I wanted to remind you all that the anthology, IT WAS ALWAYS YOU will only be available through the end of the year. The novellas will likely be re-released on their own sometime after that but remember, if you buy the anthology, all the royalties go to the LGBTQ youth center One.n.Ten.

That's it from me for now. Hope you're all doing well.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Riley looking forward to your new series West Hollywood Boys. Thanks for this update.

    ReplyDelete