Friday, December 9, 2016

A Couple More Things by Felice Stevens


Since it's the end of the year it's always nice to reflect back on accomplishments. I've achieved some, but not all the goals I set for myself.

I wanted to be more organized. Ha...yeah. I'm a little better but not where I should be. I have my planner and use it sporadically. So hear me now, I vow to use my planner in 2017.

STOP LAUGHING OUT THERE!!! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

I wanted to buy back the rights to my books that were still with my publisher and I did so. The first book, A Walk Through Fire was released this past November and I'm working on the edits for After the Fire, the second book, due out in Winter 2017. Embrace the Fire will be coming in the Spring.

I taught myself to do teasers and while they are by no means perfect, I am happy to have at least tried. One day I will conquer Canva!

I wanted to do more of my books in audio. The Arrangement, which came in 6th place in the Rainbow Awards this past week for Gay Erotic Romance, will be released very, very soon and when you hear Charlie David's narration you will be so happy. Next up he'll be doing Rescued, which I know will be amazing.

I've also decided to have Second to None put out in audio and have found someone to do the Through Hell and Back series as well.

I've been holding back on a few stories for various reasons. I had plans and ideas but let  doubt creep in and take over. I have now decided to stop listening to the voices saying no and only follow the ones that say yes. 

Have a wonderful week and I hope you all get your shopping done for the holiday!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment