Saturday, December 31, 2016

Happy New Year! Almost.... By S.C. Wynne


Hello all!

Wow, 2016 raced by. I feel as if I just celebrated the new year and here we are about to break open a bottle of bubbly to celebrate 2017.

I'm not sure why years fly by now when they seemed so slow as a kid. I remember wanting to hurry up and get older just so I didn't have to have shots all the time. It seemed like I was always getting shots as a child. I did have a lot of ear infections as a kid, so maybe that's why.

A lot of people said 2016 was a hard year. It didn't seem any harder than others to me, maybe because for me the last thirteen have seemed quite challenging. Maybe it's just that life is challenging and we would like it to stop being that way? I certainly don't have it figured out.

But I'm hopeful 2017 will be a good year. It will be a huge year for me as far as change. I'm hopeful things will go well and my life will be less stressful and more free time. We shall see. But I truly am a believer in sending positive thoughts out into the universe so that they can come back to me.

Happy New Year to you all! And I'm raising my virtual glass of champagne to you!

S.C.

www.sc-wynne.com


No comments:

Post a Comment