Saturday, December 24, 2016

Holiday Recipe Traditions By S.C. Wynne


Hello, all!

Do you have specific foods and decorations you use every year? Or are you one of those people who like to try new things each year?

In my family we tend to always do the same recipes for holidays and I've decided that's how I like it. If you think about it, you really only get to eat those favorite foods maybe two times a year. We usually have the same Turkey, stuffing and mash potatoes meal at Thanksgiving and Christmas. Who doesn't want to eat their favorite foods two times a year? If it isn't broke, right? :)

One of my sisters likes to mix it up and try different recipes and I fear she tends to get a lot of "I wish it was like always." kind of comments. lol. But I have to give her credit for being adventurous. Her and her husband will eat stinky cheese and fancy foods that me and my other sister will turn up our noses at. Nachos is one of me and my other sister's favorite foods. And I don't mean fancy nachos with meat and stuff, oh no, I mean cheapo nachos with nacho cheese sauce!

Do you have any favorite recipes? Do you like stuffing with the giblets in it or not? I'm firmly in the not category. Big surprise, right?

S.C.
www.sc-wynne.com


No comments:

Post a Comment