Saturday, December 3, 2016

How Can It Be December Already? By S.C. Wynne


Morning all!

I am in shock that it's already December! How is this possible? I could swear I just finished shopping for Christmas for 2015.

It seems like time is flying by lately. I'm not sure what has caused it to speed up, but it's definitely zipping by! I remember when I was a little kid I couldn't wait for time to hurry up, so I wouldn't have to have shots all the time. Remember how we had to have shots? I hated them so much. :)

It's funny because when you get to a certain age, the milestones aren't as much fun. Being invited to join AARP isn't nearly as much fun as turning twenty-one and having my first drink! lol

But since I can't stop time, I guess I need to accept how quickly things change and roll with it. I will be like bamboo and bend.

S.C.

www.sc-wynne.com


No comments:

Post a Comment