Saturday, January 14, 2017

Easing into 2017 By S.C. Wynne


I hope you're all easing into the new year gracefully. I'm trying, but to be honest it's a struggle. The
news has me agitated all the time and I don't even watch the news! But my family and friends love to tell me all the crazy stuff happening so my hair is standing on end most days.

How about you? Are you feeling like 2017 will be a better year than 2016? I know a lot of people couldn't wait for 2016 to be gone, but I'm almost more terrified of this coming year. I know we lost a lot of wonderful celebrities last year and it didn't seem to stop until the last second of 2016 ticked past.

I have many changes in my life coming. My husband and I have sold our business so that will make life exciting. And the one thing I've learned about life, is that change comes whether you want it or not, so you might as well bend like the bamboo plant or you might just snap in two.

So lets lift our chins and face the coming year with optimism. Let's make like a young, green bamboo plant and bow to 2017.

S.C.
www.sc-wynne.com




No comments:

Post a Comment