Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Head Stuffed


Over the past few weeks my head has been stuffed with crap and not in a good way  Usually I have stories that are busting to get out, but the last few weeks, including part of the time I was on a cruise, I have been socked with a cold of epic proportions.  This thing has been a monster. For days I slept and let Dominic take care of me.  Of course that meant he got the dang thing to.  And because he's so kind, he gave it back to me just when I thought I was over it.  So finally I hope I am coming to the end of this string of sickness and can breathe again without the aid of cold medicine and pills. 

The purpose of all this is to say that I am grateful to be feeling better, I hope none of you get this crud, and I am happy to be healthy once again.  Now its back to work so the stories can flow. 

Happy Wednesday and be sure to send your question so Ask Andrew can return next week.

Ask Andrew is your chance to ask questions of a gay romance author.  The questions can be about the writing process in general, writing sex scenes, gay men, sex, characters in romance, characters having sex... okay you probably get the picture.    I promise to answer your questions as frankly and with as much humor as I possibly can.

So if you have a question, please send it to andrewgreybooks@comcast.net.  This is different from my usual email so your questions don't get lost.  I will answer one question a week.

Please remember this is meant to be all in fun.  (I was going to say good, clean fun, but who wants that.)    So send me your questions and let's see what mischief we can get into.

Visit Andrew on Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/andrewgreybooks  and you can join Andrew's fan group All The Way With Andrew Grey.

Follow him on Twitter:  @andrewgreybooks


2 comments:

  1. So glad you both are feeling better! So sorry your cruise was a floating sick bay! Of course now that you can breathe .. when do we get the next Dirk Greyson book? hee hee No rush as I tap my foot impatiently 😉 💖 Love you Both from Alaska 💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're both feeling better. Sorry you've been sick.

    ReplyDelete