Saturday, February 18, 2017

Anger All Around by S.C. Wynne


I've been trying to hide my head in the sand and sometimes it works. There are so many angry people
ranting on Facebook and ranting on Twitter. It gives me anxiety just going on either of those places these days. But I know as an author I have to interact with readers still.

One of my sisters has become obsessed with engaging in political discussions with other people. I don't know how she does it and not have her blood pressure sky rocket. She says it actually helps her feel less stress. We've kidded her she is so active she could work for MSNBC. lol

How about you? Do you find yourself blowing up more easily? Yelling at the TV more than usual? Do you have a sure fire way to calm yourself and shake it off? Please share! I could use some advice on how to stay active on social media and not lose my mind. :)

S.C.
www.sc-wynne.com


No comments:

Post a Comment