Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Ask Andrew - Sit Down for a Chat


Dear Andrew

If you could sit down and chat with only one of the characters in one of your stories, who would you choose and why?

Dawn

Dear Dawn

That's an interesting question and it took me a few minutes to try to come up with an answer.  The easiest one would be to choose someone from one of the more popular novels, but I think I'd choose Nemat from Crossing Divides.  The story is set in Syria and I wrote it some time ago when the conflict was new.  Now it had gone on for years and I'd like to get his take on what's happening and what could be done to end it. 

When writing Nemat in Crossing Divides there was something that touched me deeply.  I have considered revisiting him just to see how he and Carter are doing and I think sitting down with him would be a great way to do that.

Hugs and Love
Andrew
 

Ask Andrew is your chance to ask questions of a gay romance author.  The questions can be about the writing process in general, writing sex scenes, gay men, sex, characters in romance, characters having sex... okay you probably get the picture.    I promise to answer your questions as frankly and with as much humor as I possibly can.

So if you have a question, please send it to andrewgreybooks@comcast.net.  This is different from my usual email so your questions don't get lost.  I will answer one question a week.

Please remember this is meant to be all in fun.  (I was going to say good, clean fun, but who wants that.)    So send me your questions and let's see what mischief we can get into.

Visit Andrew on Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/andrewgreybooks  and you can join Andrew's fan group All The Way With Andrew Grey.

Follow him on Twitter:  @andrewgreybooks

No comments:

Post a Comment