Friday, February 17, 2017

Question Time by Felice Stevens


So because my mind is a blank as to what to write about, I thought I'd turn it over to you, the lovely readers for your questions to me.

1. Is your mind full of plot bunnies all the time?

Kind of? Inspiration can and does strike at any time. I'm lucky to be able to walk to work; it's almost a mile and during that time, if I'm writing, I plan out the next few scenes in my head. Or, like with Rescued, The Arrangement and the new book I'm writing now, The Shape of You, the plot and everything comes to me all at once and I put aside what I'm doing to write that story. That's the most exciting feeling.

2. Favorite characters in my and other's books?

I'm partial to broken characters; definitely Asher from A Walk Through Fire, Gideon from Learning to Love/The Way to His Heart and Marcus for Second to None. (Marcus was the most fun to write.) But all of the guys have special places in my heart.
In other people's books, I'd have to say Adrien in Josh Lanyon's Adrien English mysteries tops the list.

3. Pizza or Tacos?
That's like asking a mother to choose between her children. BOTH.
   Red or White wine
Red
   Has your family ever read your books?
No. My daughter is a prude lol. She wants to know why I can't write women's fiction. But she's very very proud. My son's doesn't really read novels; he's in college and has little time to do anything but study now. LOL But I doubt he'd be interested. My husband, not at all. But he tells his patients and everyone he meets and is also very proud. So no complaints on my part.

Well that's it for this week! February 24th-next Friday-is the re-release of After the Fire-Jordan and Lucas's book. For the first time it will be in KU (Kindle Unlimited) and will be released at a special price of $3.99 for a limited time. I don't normally put any of my books in KU but because this was a re-release, I thought it would be more helpful to readers who might have bought the first version.
You can add it to your Goodreads shelf here:
 https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/33016191-after-the-fire

Here's the beautiful cover by Reese Dante. Photo by Alejandro Caspe.


No comments:

Post a Comment