Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Valentine's Day Themed Q&A with BA, Julia, Kiernan and Sean


Continuing on with the Valentine's Day theme - here's a little Q&A

1. Did you get your Valentine anything this year?
2. If you could eat anywhere for V-Day where would it be and what would you order?
3. Silk sheets - romantic or a slippery slope to the floor?
4. Flavored Lube - good idea or nasty?
5. Do you find oysters to be an aphrodisiac?

Quickies:
Chocolates or flowers?
Homecooked meal or eating out?
Card or singing telegram?
Roses or carnations?
Red or pink?
Heart shape or real heart shape?
Asparagus or brussel sprouts?
Steak or seafood?
Peeps or cinnamon hearts?
Cake or death?

BA
1. Did you get your Valentine anything this year?  Nope. It's not our holiday
2. If you could eat anywhere for V-Day where would it be and what would you order? Tacos!
3. Silk sheets - romantic or a slippery slope to the floor? AWFUL
4. Flavored Lube - good idea or nasty? AWFUL
5. Do you find oysters to be an aphrodisiac. NOPE

Quickies:
Chocolates or flowers? Flowers
Homecooked meal or eating out? Home cooked
Card or singing telegram? Card
Roses or carnations? Carnations
Red or pink? Pink
Heart shape or real heart shape? Real
Asparagus or brussel sprouts? Brussels sprouts
Steak or seafood?
Peeps or cinnamon hearts? Neither
Cake or death? Is death an inappropriate answer?

Julia
1 nope. We just don't do V day
2 Italian and I would get gf pasta and chicken parm
3 horrid
4 URk
5 no but I do like them

Quickies
choccies
I like both
card
roses
pink
heart shape
asparagus
steak
cinnamon
cake

Kiernan
1. Not yet.
2. Emerils, 91st city walk. Fabulous stuffed lobster as big as my head.
3. Ew. They make me sweat.
4. Depends on the flavor.
5. I love oysters.

Quickies
flowers
Eating out
Card
Rose
Red
Real
Asparagus
Steak
Peeps
Um...cake?


Sean
1. I did - a two and a half foot stuffed R2D2 that is holding a heart that has You R2 Awesome on it
2. In Ottawa area I would go to the Black Dog and have mussels to start with, followed by their filet migon and finishing up with their sticky toffee poudding.
3. Silk sheets are lovely in theory but a total menace in reality. Too easy to shoot off of them, especially if you involve lube!
4. Most flavored lubes are chemically and fake tasting and therefore nasty.
5. I have tried an oyster once and it was the most slimy, awful thing in my mouth and much as I tried, I could not make myself swallow it - totally not an aphrodisiac in my opinion.

Quickies:
Chocolates
eating out
singing telegram (I've never seen one - do they even still exist? still, it sounds fun)
roses
pink - although really, it depends what thing it is that's colored as evidenced by my changing my answer on this twice - and honestly, I'm not really that into red or pink - give me a nice purple or blue
heart shaped
I love both asparagus and brussel sprouts, don't make me choose
steak and seafood - once again, don't make me choose, though if I had to I'd take seafood (shellfish only, no fish!)
I don't like peeps or cinnamon hearts
cake!


BA’s is http://www.batortuga.com
Julia’s is http://www.juliatalbot.com
Kiernan's is www.KiernanKelly.com
Sean’s website is http://www.seanmichaelwrites.com

Facebook:
BA -- https://www.facebook.com/batortuga
Julia -- https://www.facebook.com/juliatalbotauthor
Kiernan -- https://www.facebook.com/kiernan.kelly
Sean -- https://www.facebook.com/SeanMichaelWrites

Sean
smut fixes everything

2 comments:

  1. This was sweet.

    Singing telegrams do exit. My husband sings with a barbershop quartet and they doing singing valentines for fundraisers.

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete