Sunday, March 19, 2017

New Release: An Officer's Submission by Christa Tomlinson





An Officer’s Submission is now live! That’s right, it released this past Thursday. So if you haven’t snagged your copy yet, head on over to your favorite online bookseller and snap it up! Today is the last day that it’s on sale for .99. Still need to read the first three books in the series? Don’t fret, they’re on sale for .99 too. 

Of course, I’m already hard at work on the next (and last?) in the series. But I can’t mention who it’s about just yet, because I don’t want to give away any spoilers. Once a few weeks have passed I’ll share that with you. I’m excited to write this guy’s story. 

When I first published The Sergeant, I had plans for what I wanted to do with the series. Those plans changed and I abandoned that original idea. I was going to end the Cuffs, Collars and Love series with An Officer’s Submission. But then as I wrote the last few chapters of The Detective’s Pleasure, I looked at one of my characters and realized he needed his own story. So far I’m 21,000 words in and really like where it’s going. So hurry up and read An Officer’s Submission so I can tell you all about it! 

An Officer’s Submission is available on Amazon, Barnes and Noble and Kobo. It’s is .99 this weekend only. Buy links are below. Be sure to let me know what you think once you’ve read part two of Logan and Clay’s story. 


Thanks for reading!
Love,
Christa
www.ChristaTomlinson.com
Follow me around the internet! Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Goodreads, BookBub
View my titles on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment