Tuesday, March 7, 2017

St-Patrick's Day Themed Q&A with BA, Julia, Kiernan and Sean


First off, congratulations to Kimmie Kim, winner from last week's post. Please email Julia - juliatalbot @ gmail . com (without the spaces). to let her know where you'd like your $10 Amazon GC sent.

We've got some fun St-Patrick's Day themed questions and quickies for you today.

Questions:
Do you do anything special for St-Patrick’s Day?
Have you ever been to Ireland?
What is your favorite way to eat potatoes?
Will you be wearing green on St-Patrick’s Day?
Would you write a story about a leprechaun?

Quickies:
Green or orange?
Snakes or rats?
Sunshine or rain?
Beer or wine?
Emeralds or garnets?


Ba
Do you do anything special for St-Patrick’s Day? Nope
Have you ever been to Ireland?  No. 😞
What Is your favorite way to eat potatoes? Mashed or fried or baked or boiled or...
Will you be wearing green on St-Patrick’s Day?  I'm tattooed. I'm always wearing green.
Would you write a story about a leprechaun?  I suppose if I needed to...

Green or orange?  Burnt orange! Hook em!
Snakes or rats?  Snakes. 100%
Sunshine or rain?  Give me my sun!
Beer or wine?  Vodka.
Emeralds or garnets? Garnets. That's my birthstone!

Julia
Do you do anything special for St-Patrick’s Day?  I used to get really drunk. Does that count?
Have you ever been to Ireland?  Nope. It’s on my list.
What Is your favorite way to eat potatoes?  Baked with butter and sour cream and chives
Will you be wearing green on St-Patrick’s Day?  If I remember
Would you write a story about a leprechaun? Nope

Green or orange? Green, though orange is my college’s color, so I do have some
Snakes or rats? Neither, for God’s sake
Sunshine or rain? I like both
Beer or wine? wine
Emeralds or garnets? Christmas!

Kiernan
Do you do anything special for St-Patrick’s Day? I traditionally make Irish Soda bread and pass out loaves to my family (it’s SO good warm from the oven and smeared with butter). I also do a “boiled dinner”  which consists of corned beef, cabbage, and potatoes. And I try to wear green. :)
Have you ever been to Ireland? No, but it’s on my bucket list.
What is your favorite way to eat potatoes? I love mashed potatoes made with real butter and a little heavy cream. *drools*
Will you be wearing green on St-Patrick’s Day? Of course. It might just be socks. I mean, I’ll have something on other than just socks, it just may not be green. I won’t be the crazy lady running around naked except for green socks. Because…ew.
Would you write a story about a leprechaun? I think I probably already have.

Green or orange? Green.
Snakes or rats? Tough question. I like both, but rats are more affectionate. Although their tails still creep me out a little.
Sunshine or rain? Sunshine, although I also enjoy a good thunderstorm.
Beer or wine? Wine. I can’t drink beer anymore because of the carbonation.
Emeralds or garnets? Emeralds.

Sean
Do you do anything special for St-Patrick’s Day? I might make corned beef and hash, but that'll be it.
Have you ever been to Ireland? I have not, but I would love to go - it looks like a beautiful country
What is your favorite way to eat potatoes? probably as french fries, though I do like mashed and roasted a lot, too. Scalloped are delicious, but a special occasion thing. Au gratin... When I was younger this was a much easier question to answer - french fries hands down.
Will you be wearing green on St-Patrick’s Day? If I remember!
Would you write a story about a leprechaun? Absolutely. I'd set one in the real world - I imagine it would be on the light, fun side. Although I could see it going darker too, as this one leprechaun is trying to escape but the leprechaun mafia doesn't like letting folks go...

Green or orange? green, although there are some greens I really don't like
Snakes or rats? snakes - I'd only choose rats to feed to snakes ;)
Sunshine or rain? Rain
Beer or wine? Beer
Emeralds or garnets? garnet is my birthstone, but I'd still choose emeralds


If you have any questions you'd like us to answer, or a theme for us to riff off of, please let us know!

Website:


No comments:

Post a Comment