Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Ask Andrew - The Thirty Year Question!


Dear Andrew

Are you where you thought you'd be 30 years ago or a totally different place? Would you say it's better or just different?

Kendra

Dear Kendra

Thirty years ago I was just starting out, my first year out of college and the world was so very different then than it is now.  There was no internet, computers and their influence in our lives was in its infancy,  At the time I envisioned my career on a completely different path than the one it took.  Heck I couldn't have ever seen or understood the path it ended up on thirty years ago.  And I had no clue that I'd become a writer.  None at all.

As for other areas of my life, that very interesting.  It would be seven years before I'd meet Dominic and society was a very different place with very different ideas.  In some ways things turned out much better than I anticipated.  But mostly its just different!!!!  Lots of different.  Buckets full of different.    I never would have anticipated becoming an author or meeting all the amazing people who have come into my life because of that.  Readers, fellow authors, publishers... all friends and extremely special. 

So I'll take different and revel in it.  I have wonderful people in my life that I never could have foreseen and I'm doing something that really brings me joy!!!   Tons of joy!  So I guess I love different.  Heck bring it on.

Hugs and Love
Andrew


Ask Andrew is your chance to ask questions of a gay romance author.  The questions can be about the writing process in general, writing sex scenes, gay men, sex, characters in romance, characters having sex... okay you probably get the picture.    I promise to answer your questions as frankly and with as much humor as I possibly can.

So if you have a question, please send it to andrewgreybooks@comcast.net.  This is different from my usual email so your questions don't get lost.  I will answer one question a week.

Please remember this is meant to be all in fun.  (I was going to say good, clean fun, but who wants that.)    So send me your questions and let's see what mischief we can get into.

Visit Andrew on Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/andrewgreybooks  and you can join Andrew's fan group All The Way With Andrew Grey.

Follow him on Twitter:  @andrewgreybooks


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad your different turned out so good. Hope the next 30 is just as good or even better.

    ReplyDelete