Tuesday, April 4, 2017

TV Faves with BA Tortuga, Julia Talbot, Kiernan Kelly and Sean Michael


We thought we'd chat about TV favorites this week:

What was your favorite tv show as a kid?
What's your current favorite tv show?
Whats your all time favorite tv show?
What style of tv show do you like best (ie, competition shows, mysteries, etc)?
Which one of your books would you like to see made into a TV show?

BA
What was your favorite TV show as a kid?
Emergency. I always imagined the three of them would get married. I loved m/m/f even then.
What's your current favorite TV show?
Sherlock, if you refuse to admit season four happened.
What's your all-time favorite TV show?
The X-Files. Don't judge.
What style of tv show?
I love police procedurals. Adore them.
Which of your books?
Oh...oh man. I think The Leaning N series. It would be like a dude ranch-y Love Boat.

Julia
what was your favorite tv show as a kid
I loves the A-Team. After the movie cam out I tried to re-watch it, and OMG it was so bad...
what's your current favorite tv show
I love The Great British Baking Show
whats your all time favorite tv show
CSI the original. Vegas
what style of tv show do you like best (ie, competition shows, mysteries, etc)
Mostly I like competition shows like Top Chef and Face Off
Which one of your books would you like to see made into a TV show?
Wolfmanny! That family has a lot of stories to tell

Kiernan
what was your favorite tv show as a kid?
It's a toss up between The Brady Bunch, The Partridge Family, and Here Come the Brides. Omg, I had the biggest crush on Bobby Sherman in HCtB!
what's your current favorite tv show?
Game of Thrones, hands down. Fighting? Ice zombies? Boy butts? Hell, yeah!
whats your all time favorite tv show?
I Love Lucy. I only remember it from reruns (I'm not that old!), But I know every episode by heart.
what style of tv show do you like best (ie, competition shows, mysteries, etc). Right now I'm all about the murder-death-kill reality detective shows.
Which one of your books would you like to see made into a TV show?
I'd love to see Mad About the Hatter as a mini series, or Repeating History as an ongoing series. Both are YA under my Dakota Chase pen name.

Sean
My favorite TV show as a kid would depend on how far back you went.
Really little: The Friendly Giant
Middling little: A Gift to Last
Teenage-y: The Dukes of Hazzard
Early Twenties: Robin of Sherwood
My current favorite show is Lucifer
All time favorite show is a little harder. I think I'll go with Criminal Minds - although I'm not happy at all with it this year, it was my absolute favorite for the first eight, nine years of its run.
As for which of my books I'd like to see on TV... well, I think all the BDSM stuff just wouldn't make it onto the screen *grins* The Mannies Series would be fun, though!


If you have any questions you'd like us to answer, or a theme for us to riff off of, please let us know!

Website:


No comments:

Post a Comment