Monday, May 15, 2017

Ask CC (05.15.17) by Cardeno C.


Happy Monday! It's time for an Ask CC post,
Question: What is your favourite series that you have written??

CC: I don't think I can answer that question because I don't really have a favorite. I like different things about different books. My most current release To Touch You is in my Mates collection, which is a four book shifter (and sometimes) vampire paranormal series so that's a good place to start if you want paranormal. My Home collection (7 books) and my Family collection (4 books) are contemporaries so that's where I'd suggest starting if you like contemporaries. 

Question: I've read Perfect Imperfections again still love it by the way.  Are you planning a mini/short about the wedding or later down the road when they are maybe ready for kids/dogs.

CC: Never say never but I'm not one for sequels so I don't have that scheduled right now. With that said, if I ever did write a sequel, it'd almost certainly be for those guys. 

Question: (1) Please tell me you are writing another Siphon book. I have read and listened to Johnnie so many times I can recite the book. Love it!!  Thanks.- Steph 
(2) Hi CC...when do you plan to write another Siphon or Pack book?   Those have been my favorite series!
(3) Do you know when you will have a second book in the Siphon series written or ready for release? 

CC: I have both books planned and it's just a matter of finding the time. (I see a trend as I read my questions and answers...)

Question: I just heard the audio for In Another Life. OMG, talk about making me cry on public transport! ... Seriously, this is one of the stories which just sticks with me and has the emotion going while remembering. My question is this: Do you think you will have a follow up their Shiloh and Travis's story?

CC: No, I don't have a sequel planned for In Another Life. I'm so glad you enjoyed it!

Question: Do any of your Home series books have Direct sequels?

CC: No, none of my books have direct sequels. My books are all standalones about different couples. The "collections" are in the same world with cameos but each couple has their own book in all of them.

Question: Where can I buy pub version of your latest book, To Touch You?

CC: You can buy epub versions of my books at Payhip

Thanks so much for the wonderful questions! If you want to ask me a question that I'll answer on a future blog post, you can let me know here. Have a great week.

CC
www.cardenoc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment