Saturday, May 6, 2017

My Husband the Cook by S.C. Wynne


Morning all,

My husband and I owned a coffeehouse which we sold in March. I've started writing full time and what's weird is sometimes I feel like I have more interruptions now than when I was at my business. Of course this isn't true, but it feels that way on certain days. I thought I'd have so much privacy, but I'm literally never alone anymore. lol

I write all day and my husband has taken to being a house-husband. He cooks most nights and he's actually getting pretty good at it. It was funny to watch him talking recipes with one of my sisters this Easer. They were comparing notes and sharing tips. He's proud of his new skills and I love that about him,

I have zero problems being the sole income, and he has zero issues being a kept man. I think about my parents generation and I think my mom and dad would have been uncomfortable with our arrangement. We love it.

I will say though, while my husband is a good cook, he is useless at cleaning toilets. :)

S.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment