Saturday, June 24, 2017

I Scream For Ice Cream by S.C. Wynne


Hello everyone!

The weather is hot and horrible here in sunny California. I still don't have a pool and I have a healthy fear of electric bills, so I am loathe to run my air conditioner unless it becomes too unbearable.

So I'm thinking about ice cream today. I love mint chip. It's my most favorite flavor. I remember when I was a kid I hated any ice cream that had nuts in it, but now I like nuts in my ice cream. Probably because as I get older sweets are a little too sweet for me and nuts help make it seem less like I'm eating pure sugar.

What about you? What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Do you like nuts in your ice cream?

Now all this talk about ice cream has me hungry for something sweet! :) I don't have any mint chip but I do have vanilla ice cream and Kahlua! I think I'm all set.

S.C.

www.sc-wynne.com

2 comments:

  1. My favourite is coffee ice cream, which is hard to find, and in a pinch it's vanilla. I don't like any bits of hard things in my ice cream. But i love sauces, esp butterscotch/caramel, chocolate and berry sauces. Now I want some ic cream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I LOVE coffee ice cream! I love coffee anything. :)

      Delete