Saturday, July 8, 2017

Do you read Mpreg? By S.C. Wynne


Hello all,

I recently released my first Mpreg story. It's doing really well and I'll admit I wasn't sure what my usual readers would think of this book. I was super nervous and even considered releasing it under another pen name. But in the end I trusted my readers, and I'm glad I did. So far, everyone has been
very receptive. I've even converted a few Mpreg virgins!

I've always written lots of different kinds of stories. I don't like only writing the same formula over and over and over. I know that all romance stories have a similar theme, but I like to mix it up a little. I love writing mysteries, new adult, Mpreg and even psychic elements.

I like to think my readers know that they will always have variety when it comes to S.C. Wynne. :D

If you're interested in Mpreg, you can check out my new release at these following links:

Amazon

Other Vendors

See you next week!
S.C.
www.sc-wynne.com


No comments:

Post a Comment