Saturday, August 12, 2017

Scary World by S.C. Wynne


Most days I try very hard to ignore the world as much as possible, but lately that isn't easy. Between North Korea threatening the US and our own president saying threatening things back, it gives me an ulcer.

Sometimes I think I should just never look at the news, but I know that sticking my head in the sand won't solve anything either.

What about you? Do you feel it's better to keep up on every depressing detail, or do you prefer to pretend everything will be okay? It's not like anyone in charge is asking what we want to do about all of this anyway, so maybe the head in sand technique is best!

Well, it's the weekend so I guess I'll just try and relax and not worry about any of this until Monday, when I can start worrying all over again.

SC
www.sc-wynne.com


2 comments:

  1. I used to be able to watch the news, but now all I can handle are the late night comedians and still it's depressing. This situation is a farce, I can't believe that people actually believe and like are president. Who would have thought in 2017 we would be reading about how to survive a nuclear attack. I'm thankful that we have writers such as yourself to take us away from the idiots who have invaded
    our world. I have hope that we can survive and that there are more good stable people to bring us from this hell. Thank you for being a writer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading. And wow, do I feel you. <3

      Delete