Thursday, December 7, 2017

December Madness by Riley Hart





December is always such crazy, exciting, beautiful, stressful month. LOL. That's a lot for one month to be! We celebrate Christmas, and we have three birthdays this month as well. My birthday is the day after Christmas. I hated it growing up (now it doesn't bother me). I always felt...well, ignored, when I was a kid. I didn't have birthday parties. Much of my "celebration" was combined with Christmas. By the time it was my birthday, they were over it.

I always hoped I wouldn't end up giving my child a December birthday and I did. haha. That's the way it goes though, right? We make sure that she always feels like she has her special day though.

Talk to me about December. Do you have traditions? Birthdays? A favorite December memory? I'd love to hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment